Stillpoints - snake oil?

Anybody here using Stillpoints Ultras? My dealer thinks highly of them, but I am very suspicious.
128x128thyname
@dgarretson Thanks! I like the idea of improvements as one adds more points of connection...well, except for the added spend. :)

Any advice or perspective on Star Sound vs Stillpoints (beyond what you have already shared in a post above)? Application is for speakers. Thanks.
May have missed it, is there any specification data with these isolation feet? No? I can hang my components via wires to my ceiling for less money. That's isolation. Uh-Oh, do I need high end wires?    

@david_ten Unfortunately, the profile of my current speaker is too narrow for a Starsound platform. It’s difficult to compare the two manufacturers, as Starsound racks are complete systems and Stillpoints are footers. I do prefer Stillpoints for TTs, as they can also function as leveling devices.

@tobor007 The theory is that a good footer also serves to conduct vibration out of a component to earth.

Post removed 
@dgarretson Thank you. My issue with Star Sound (I'm sold on their performance) is around ’tippiness’ since I have a 4 year old son. Had I not had this concern for the past two years or so, I’d likely have their system for my speakers.

Townshend Seismic Isolation Platforms are my top choice, for safety reasons; however, my dealer is advising Stillpoints over Townshend for performance.

@elizabeth The Townshend platform is easily adjustable at all four points.