Harbeth 30.1 ? The Ultimate Speaker under $5K ?

I have been on a mission lately to find the best speakers within my budget - under $5K ...I am definitely an audio freak and my sound engineer in LA told me we went to a HiFi convention of sorts in Newport and heard every high end boutique speaker there is and hands down the Harbeth 30.1 was the best...thought it was a live band as he turned the corner into room ! 

Local hiFi high end shops always push whatever they deal....guy near me recommends Paradigm Prestige 95s but the seem more for home theatre use...here's my profile: 

I listen MOSTLY to LPs (stream on occasion with Audioengine B1)
Marantz PM-11S1 Mono Block Amp
Sony STR-V7 Amp
Technics SL-15 
1 SVS SB1000 Sub (if necessary) 
My listening room : is approximately 15 feet from Hifi to sitting position, wood floors , pitched ceiling about 10-15 feet in spots ...entire room approx 30 feet across . I consider it a VERY live, reflective space. 

I am a drummer so I love fat , tight kick drum. Rock i.e.: Rush , Prince, old 70s / 80s fusion/Jazz  
I listen to all different volume levels, sometimes low, sometimes I turn up music very loud and crappy speakers always seem to lose definition at high volume . 

I currently have some NHTs 2.3 & Infinity IL60s for surround....

Is the Harbeth 30.1 too small of a speaker for my spot?  what do you guys recommend! Thank You !
128x128tommypenngotti
Might not need subs with the Tekton DI, although he does have one. Many Tekton DI users, based on my readings, do not use subs. It has been my experience that a pair of subs, in most rooms, benefit greatly over a single sub, and in much larger rooms , 4 or more subs are ideal. Enjoy ! MrD.
Ryder - 
I felt the same when I auditioned the SHL5! Definitely need to add subs, good clarity , better for mellow stuff (which I listen to) but overall just not enough for the money...
Listen to them.  Gene will loan you a pair so that you can audition them in your room
.  As big as it is and with your stated preferences,  you'll probably need your sub.  Just don't cross it over to high.
Seems like any horn will sound way too bright in your environment.
Spend some $$ improving the acoustics otherwise satisfaction not
guaranteed!!
If you'd took the guy (me) with the Quad 57s advice (DI, 8-2-18), you'd have saved all that bother! Hope they work out.