Subwoofer recommendation for Dynaudio Confidence C4

Hi, 
     I'm thinking of adding 2 subwoofers to my Dynaudio Confidence C4. Leaning towards REL S/5 pair. Is this the right choice for Dynaudio?  Do I need 2 sub's? Does anyone see any issues with this setup? My AMP is Bel Canto e600 Mono block.
karurravi
I own a set of C4 signatures and use a REL R-528.  It’s quite sufficient.  If you do end up using 2 subs, you may face some challenges with getting them phased and integrated properly, key word being “may.”  I use a DEQX to get the alignment for the sub and C4’s.
2 subwoofers offer better room and system integration. You get better seat-to-seat consistency, less peaks and dips, less localizability, deeper extension or louder output, etc.  

REL sub’s are a bit over-rated.  

If you don’t have bass mangement (dedicated subwoofer out), and this either need to use REL’s Speakon method or XLR passthru, look at something like a pair of Neumann KH 805’s or a pair of Rythmik E15’s with the H600XLR2 amp option (if you want a nice looking subwoofer, Salk will build you the kit version of the E15 in whatever finish you want, plus they make the cabinet thicker and improve the internal bracing, so it also performs better, just specify you want the H600XLR2 amp, this will of course have a wait time as they have to make it).