AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
I have had a PS Audio P1000 since 03 and overall it has been a plus in my system. There is more of a bIack background and the midrange tonality is a little clearer. When the amp is plugged in to it the bass is a luttle leaner but more defined. I run it on 60 hz. I have had my amp oscillate. I guess you could call it. It would softly drone in and out on multiwave. It will blow a preamp fuse now and then. Usually when we have a split sec power disruption. I don't use clean sweep anymore after blowing fuses. Don't hook up anything with a motor to it. It is a bruiser. I used to hook up a 600 watt amp to it now and then and there no problems except heat. And I bigger power bill! Regenerated power is costly with a big amp plugged in. I couldn't tell any loss in dynamics. However smart people here have wrote that the amp would exceed the amps or amperage of the power plant. I can't remember. I disconnected it from my system 2-3 months ago and just used a power strip. At first I said huh no difference. So I listened for about 2 weeks then switched back. Ahhh there is a difference. I don't believe in quick AB testing. You really have to get to know the  equipment and the equipment changes you make. I'm using my SACD player in just the filtered outlet and it sounds better to me. My system was sounding worse about 2 weeks ago. I made some changes and something corrected itself and now it sounds great and I don't want to touch it. In all honesty it could have been some dirty power coming down through the lines but thats what a power regenerator suppose to correct!!! Late night listening still sounds best. Must be something atmospheric I don't know.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/pv590-Powervar-Security-Plus-5000-Medical-UPS-120-208-240v-ABCDEF5200-22-NewBa/132736527223?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160727114228%26meid%3D8f8ce16ff26e4b5abdd03c3725770a89%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D132736527223%26itm%3D132736527223&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507 Another possibility is run a 3 phase inverter unit but only use the output to a small 208 3ph to 120v x former and throw a few 10000 mfd 400 v caps across for good measure, this gives 100% line isolation, voltage correction and phase correction as well as a real clean wave. Ive setup major rock band sound boards with them to stabilize their setup when going all over to different stadiums and countries-yet the feed the sound equipt sees is always the same as it was set up in the studio. again e bad all over the place. avoid the chopped wave cheap chinese ones. also you can set up each phase to run different equipt while being isolated from the house groung line which is usually noisey and offset especially round dry climate and grounding points. Ive seen ac offsets of 40 volts on the ground rod at service entrance where the soil was not conductive enough.
Dont trust home Grounds ever!!
So are you saying my tube turntable pre-amp will sound worse with a pure sine wave device in front of it?
Post removed