Can you hear the difference?

Try this and see if you can tell the difference between lossless files and compressed. I got two out of the three correct yet I missed one even with my "young" ears. I'm using Sennheiser HD 650 phones on a modified MF headphone amp. The purpose of this fun little game is that Spotify is doing some testing with loss-less music. It's just something you can have fun with, would be interested in what this forum scored!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/5/15168340/lossless-audio-music-compression-test-spotify-hi-fi-tidal
grm
Post removed 
Post removed 
My first post here, but I found it interesting that none of the responders so far actually took the test!  I took the test and missed the first one. . . twice!  I finally got it right when there were no other choices.  However, after looking at the accompanying moving graphic for each of the samples, I got the next two correct without listening to the samples.  I just looked for the "fuller" display.  I don't really think the test is all that valid.  I certainly would never listen to that type of music, and it was torture to listen to the first example all the way through, at least twice for all three trial samples.  I did finally try to listen to the other two examples, but stopped before getting half way on the first trial sample of each.  I can certainly hear the difference between lower bit rate mp3 and lossless, the lower the rate, the easier it becomes.  I think most people can't really hear the difference between 320 mp3 and lossless, but that doesn't mean I don't want my classical and jazz streamed in lossless.
FLAC is much closer to lossless quality, but it is not totally lossless. To be honest, I'm used to convert Spotify music with lossless quality from using the tool-Spotify Music Converter for Mac. It is designed for all Spotify free users to convert music to MP3, AAC,etc with lossless quality. After that, you can download Spotify playlist to MP3, play Spotify music on any devices without limitation. It is the best Spotify downloader mac. Hope this tip is useful to you. 
horence
FLAC is much closer to lossless quality, but it is not totally lossless.
FLAC is bit-perfect, no? That would make it lossless.

I'm used to convert Spotify music with lossless quality from using the tool-Spotify Music Converter for Mac. It is designed for all Spotify free users to convert music to MP3, AAC,etc with lossless quality.
MP3 is lossy compression, by definition.