Best Place for Pre-Owned Cables

I'll start by saying I hate buying audio new.  Many dealer margins are 50%, almost all 40% or more.  I especially dislike buying cables new.  I think I have maybe one or two I purchase new in my system.  I'm constantly looking on A'Gon for cables ( I need speaker cables) and any place else I can think of.  Anyone have any other sites they can suggest?  I've looked on usedcable.com but their prices are absurd.  Most of the stuff they have is YEARS old.  They're selling AQ speaker cables that were released in 2004 at 50% of their new price.  To me, anything that old is scrap.  I might entertain amps/preamps of that vintage but never digital (it's like buying a ten year old PC) and rarely cables.
I haven't found another good site (Audiomart is mostly an overlap of A'Gon) but I thought I'd ask.
Thanks in advance.
ihmeyers
Old vs newer cables is a more complicated subject. There have been improvements in cables designs and manufacturing. This doesn't mean that one should dismiss all 10-20 years old cables, no. I use 20 years old speaker cables, 15 years old power cords, one and two years old interconnects. 
Cable co is total crap with very high prices and 0 customer service.I once tried to buy something from them they have 1 guy who is always on the phone and he will call you back maybe, a big joke.
Dude way out of line, your feelings towards dealers and margins is totally off, if we were making a consistant 30% on all transactions we would be lucky.

You miss the point of business it is not the profit made on one sale but the total profit left after you have taken off all of your costs.

So even if we made 30% on a transaction, you lose 3% for credit card paypal. So now you are down to 27% add in freight in for an order and you may lose another 1-2%.

Factor in the cost of rent, salaries, insurance, demo gear, loses on discontinued gear, internet costs, advertising costs what do you think is left?

Guys like you bemoan there are no places left to audition and take care of you when your component or system doesn't sound right but you refuse to allow a dealer to support his or her family and keep the lights on.

I wonder what you do? If someone said you are being paid too much and you deserve to make a fraction of what you make houw you would feel?

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Don't buy from dealers especially the ones that always have something to say on Audiogon DUDE!!!!!!
If you know what you are looking for and
This is good for audio components too
hifishark.com
You can sort it by region ,country, newest first, lowest price ..etc
The filter looks like an antenna , on the right side of the page .
It might default to hidden .