New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
 For a long time now I've only come to this site for the forums and I do any buying and selling on US Audio Mart or canuck audio mart.  
This site has been proliferated by crap and is all about the almighty dollar
@analogluvr ......wholeheartedly agree!  I’ve some items for sale here currently.  If they don’t sell, I’ll list them elsewhere.  I won’t be selling/buying here anymore.  In fact, I’m finding it difficult to come to this site much anymore for any reason.
Its downright ugly and hinders the user experience.  This is the second major overhaul for audiogon.  I actually prefer the way it looked when I first joined 15 years ago!
Even though the system show me as a new member as of today, I have about 10 total transactions over the years.
FYI to sellers, I refuse to look at ads with the new "Keyhole" looking photos.
At 50+, I can see the old school photos just fine but I need to put my readers on to view the new style and that is too distracting when I am browsing at ads.
I may not be your target customer but my browsing gives me ideas and makes me want to purchase items.  If I am not browsing your ads I may be missing something great but you are missing a viewing of your product.
Take this as a grain of salt or not.
SK

One of the best things about the "new" Audiogon platform is quietly working with disquieted long-time Audiogon users who are having problems posting or searching. The name of this smart and infinitely patient customer service rep is Tammy. A treasure. Thanks again, Tammy.