Audioquest WEL innerconnects are the older models the same as current model?

Hi all, I’ve tried AQ and like it, tried over cables like many people and thinking going back to AQ. A friend of mine has offered me some of is AQ WEL that are around 9 years old, would they be the same as a current set of WEL signature? If they are I’d be interested in trying them.

Regards .
44maloo35
Besides the better looking connectors, the braid has also changed from all soft black to a nice weave of the soft black and harder black nylon. The old connectors were from Bocchino audio. The sound quality, design, and overall quality should be very similar in an old WEL vs new. However I have noticed that the old connectors are more problematic with frequent disconnect/bend/connect cycles. The new connectors from AQ seem to maintain their strain relief better over time. I think the WEL and Wild (I have an old Wild and new WEL) are both superb sounding interconnects. AQ’s retermination service, as noted by folkfreak, is excellent.

And leave it to a Blue Jeans owner to find a way to interject into a high end cable thread completely out of context, lol. Shill much?
Post removed 
Good point @mulveling I have had the old XLR connectors detach a connection on me especially if you twist them (which of course you never should do). Easy enough to open them up and tighten them down but never had a problem with the new termination

if anyone needs to validate braid colors over the years I believe all of the old AQ price books are available on line so you can check what they should look like each year (I at least have kept them all)