Class D Audio

Tom is an upright guy. Has his challenges as does any small high end audio company. But he will service any problems no question. And let's face it, stuff happens. 
atomheart411
Tom was unfortunately influenced by his cousin, Tom-Tom, who had CTE from being struck repeatedly.

Back to reality: I did a LOT of research on class D amps (not just features, but how they are said to sound) to use with high-quality studio monitors (ATC SCM12 Pro) on my space-constrained desktop that simply couldn’t accomodate a sufficiently powerful class AB amp. I ended up getting used Wyred4Sound ST500, which is very powerful yet not huge. Because it throws off zero heat even w/full load, I have it standing on one side snugged up against my tower PC.

The ATCs are transparent, truth-telling speakers, and they tell me this amp sounds rather good.
I prefer dealing with Jerry.  He always got the best of Tom.  In the end, Tom was a loser!
You guys are missing your calling as stand-up comedians... this is some damn funny stuff.  Thanks for a damn good laugh to finish my day.  It is the best medicine and might be of some help to Tom.