Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
^^^ ...
nkonor ...

Thanks for your concern. Its much appreciated.

When Al raised the question in a previous post about magnets and their effects on pace makers, I took one of the Omega E Mats into my cardiologist and explained the uses for the mats and the fact that I have a lot of drivers in my speakers, which of course means more exposure to magnets.

The cardiologist told me that the warnings in the after surgery instruction booklets are over the top, written by corporate lawyers, just to avoid any possibility of litigation. As an example, the booklet tells you not to put your cell phone in a shirt pocket that is near the pacemaker.

The cardiologist told me that the only way to affect a pacemaker negatively with magnets, would be to put a powerful magnet ... much more powerful than what these mats and speakers could generate, directly on the pacemaker itself. So, in other words, there is no concern of screwing up the pacemaker with handling the Omega E Mats or standing in front of stereo speakers.

I personally thanked Al for his concern in a PM. :-)

Excellent question though ...

Frank

PS: I’m kind of sorry I didn’t take a tube of Total Contact into the surgery room with me and instructed the surgeon to paste the connections that hook the wires up from the veins to the pacemaker. I’ll bet I would have ended up with the most efficient pacemaker on the planet ... and a great sounding heart beat to boot. . *lol*
Is this mat only ship to us and canada? I am in hong kong and it said this item does not ship to my location
Frank,

Well, since you danced around the question; I will ask again. Since there seems to be no danger; Are you going to try an E mat taped to your chest????  All reports seem to indicate that increased performance can be expected. Not only advancing HEA but also medical science.

For medical science and improving the rest of your life; should be worth a try. You could use an elastic wrap instead of tape.

Forget the TC; you blew that. You can still use the mats though. You should try 2-3 on both your chest and 2-3 on your back.

Since I was diagnosed with an incurable disease in Sept 2017. It is quite amazing what you are willing to do. The drug that has a 68% chance of prolonging my life is very hard on my immune system. My second infusion; Kicked my butt for six weeks before my system started to recover with the help of more drugs. Now, I do not need to sleep 14-16 hours a day. 7-9 and a nap in the afternoon is not too bad.

Next infusion is in November. Hope I make it.

Be Well

Norbert
nkonor ...

I’m sorry about your situation. It sucks.

To answer your question ... nope, I’m not going to tape an Omega E Mat to my chest.

The older I get, the more I realize that life itself is terminal. Human life is a natural cycle. None of us is getting out of it alive ... and we all leave life in our own way.

I look at my four grandchildren, and my three great grandchildren and realize that we old duffers have to get out of the way to make room for the new generations. Nature takes care of that for us. Believing in a glorious afterlife seems to help. :-)

The key is not how much one acquires in life, but in the quality of the relationships one leaves behind. Also important is to lead a disciplined life. Why? Because discipline weighs ounces ... regret weighs tons. 

Frank