Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Frank
I did not miss the humour at all.
Just commented that in general common sense appears to be the least common of all senses.

Still waiting for Tim to release the pint sized varmints!
^^^ uberwaltz ...

I just had a conversation with Fleischer and he reminded me of something. We are both experiencing having to lower the volume control on our audio systems. The great dynamics and musicality remain. So, I'm assuming that it means more efficient use of electricity there as well. 

I'm going to try the "pint sized varmints" too. One place I'm going to try them in, is the inside cover of my Sound Application power conditioner. I'll try to place some around the twelve sockets too. I'd paste the inside of the cover with TC  too, but I'm out of product now. 

Sound Application power conditioner with upgraded receptacles:

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/soundapplication_xe12s.htm

Frank
Frank,

Didn't you recently have a pacemaker put in you? If so; are you going to tape a couple of mats to your chest?
^^^ ...
nkonor ...

Thanks for your concern. Its much appreciated.

When Al raised the question in a previous post about magnets and their effects on pace makers, I took one of the Omega E Mats into my cardiologist and explained the uses for the mats and the fact that I have a lot of drivers in my speakers, which of course means more exposure to magnets.

The cardiologist told me that the warnings in the after surgery instruction booklets are over the top, written by corporate lawyers, just to avoid any possibility of litigation. As an example, the booklet tells you not to put your cell phone in a shirt pocket that is near the pacemaker.

The cardiologist told me that the only way to affect a pacemaker negatively with magnets, would be to put a powerful magnet ... much more powerful than what these mats and speakers could generate, directly on the pacemaker itself. So, in other words, there is no concern of screwing up the pacemaker with handling the Omega E Mats or standing in front of stereo speakers.

I personally thanked Al for his concern in a PM. :-)

Excellent question though ...

Frank

PS: I’m kind of sorry I didn’t take a tube of Total Contact into the surgery room with me and instructed the surgeon to paste the connections that hook the wires up from the veins to the pacemaker. I’ll bet I would have ended up with the most efficient pacemaker on the planet ... and a great sounding heart beat to boot. . *lol*
Is this mat only ship to us and canada? I am in hong kong and it said this item does not ship to my location