Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
Chakster, Based on your own observations, it would seem that there is a dissociation between low "moving mass" and high levels of "detail retrieval", the latter being a very subjective judgement that requires a consensus among many listeners to be taken seriously, I think.  I know you like your Grado XTZ, but given its age, it is probably not advisable to take its performance as a paradigm for all other MI or IM types.  (I think those Grados are more properly thought of as IM [Induced Magnet], like my Acutex LPM320 and M320.)  My own Grado TLZ ain't what it used to be.  You also mentioned ZYX cartridges as being detailed; I would agree.
Dear @bpoletti : You posted: " +1 " to this post:

""" if the tone arm is able to track the cartridge correctly, then the actual choice of cartridge is far less important. ..... properly set up far overshadows the choice of cartridge. """

that’s a no-sense post due to unknowledge level on the overall subject.

Always the cartridge choice is important and everything the same NOTHING can " overshadows " the choice of cartridge and exist facts that confirm those:

in the same tonearm with the same audio system a Lyra Etna always will outperforms the Kleos as the Kleos beats the Delos one. If we make same comparison: the Colibri always beats the Black Beauty even in a non-top tonearm.

When everything is the same the cartridge choice can makes a difference for the better or worst and as I said nothing can overshadows it but a bad system .

If not, why cartridge manufacturers marketed so different cartridge models?, not only to cover different market price level but each single models ( no matter what. ) performs with different quality level. Lyra, Ortofon, VDH, Benz Micro Koetsu and almost every manufacturer works in the same way. They don't care to other parameter or audio item that its design quality levels at a price point.

Other than the LP the analog king is the cartridge, obviously that after the cartridge every single link in the audio system/room chain is important including our music/sound knowledge and skills levels.

I don’t know why you posted: " +1 " when in your post you attested the cartridge difference with the Clavis.

Anyway, good luck with your cartridge hunt.

R.
Dear @lewm : One critical subject that all have to take in count when reading any single post coming from every one is to look from  which system/room whole items came that post because experiences based  opinions coming from any one of us depends on what we listened in our system and depends too of each one music/sound priorities.

Your M320 outperforms any AT MM cartridges and other coming from different manufacturers.

R.
Post removed 
@viridian Thank you.  I think I have found a cartridge that is meet, or at least is very close, to my wants.  Getting close to completing breakin on a Clavis Da Capo that Soundsmith "rebuilt" with a Boron Cantilever and a Soundsmith line contact stylus.  The warts of typical of a Clavis DC are missing but the transparency, details, soundstage and imaging are there.  Instruments are clean without induced bloom or edgeyness.   No zingy strings, no blooming cello or harp.