Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Zkzpb8,

Helpful comments, thanks!

I've heard these speakers referred to several times as "non-fatiguing," and I wonder what that means. Do you feel that they have a "mellow" or "warm" coloration, or is it that they are well controlled and don't get harsh when played loud, or something else?
Jaybo,

I understand the huge sweet spot and the huge soundstage, but what about imaging, i.e., placing instruments in space? It's hard to imagine this given that sound is bouncing all over the room.
In my experience, the sound doesn't bounce around so much, as the room is "energized" by the sound that comes from the speakers (I think John Potis used that term). In other words, as Ohm used to advertise years ago, the back wall of the room just disappears.

Although the Ohms aren't hyper detailed - I heard, or rather saw, the placement of the instruments in an orchestra with the Ohms in my room. They don't have that Hi-Fi, super detailed sound with images floating in space - it's more tactile than that.

The non-fatiguing aspect - I don't think of the speakers as warm, but smooth. But not smooth in the sense that you're missing out on the performance, just natural, I guess... I think it's the fact that the the tweeter crosses over so high - the mid-range is not affected.
no more bouncing than a conventional speaker. the sound stage is what ohm is famous for. the fact that they are balanced across the bandwidth, and convey weight, is the icing and the cherry on the cake.