HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Thanks for the Superphonica site lead. Never heard of it. All or the vast majority of the ads are from dealers it seems.
moto_man,

I would have, for the life of me, never guessed the part about the cat. I asked because your post was just after mine mentioning The Dragon, referring to geoffkait’s earlier "chasing the Dragon", so I thought it might have been a nice coincidence.
I'm fed up with the new format,  I look at a few brand listings only once a week now from typically five. I'm upgrading cables.
I have a mint cable for sale, nothing in over 6 weeks. I thought it would be snapped up as its manufactured in the US. Somewhere around 40% off.

@joeeuro, I don't mind the new format . . . I think it takes a little getting used to, but I sort of like the pictures with each product.  Why don't you like it?
We are less audiophiles , and IMO prices are on the high side. I sold something 2 weeks ago, but I priced it to move, if others price things to move I might enjoy trying something different, but just my opinion