What should be my next upgrade? Speakers?

NAD NAD T-754 AV Reciever
Mitsibishi DLP WD-725 TV (only 1080i)
Denon DVD-2910 CD Player
Monster HTS-3600 AC filter
Klipsch RF-3 Speaker
Klipsch RS-3 Speaker
Paradigm PDR-12 Subwoofer

I just purchased the NAD reciever yesterday from www.audioadvisor.com. Have a Denon AVR-2801 right now hooked up. Hope the NAD is a sound improvement. What would you buy next? Go for better front and center speakers? Or go for a blue-ray?
hricik123
Post removed 
If your budget can handle around $2200 for front main speakers, you might consider the Martin-Logan Source. They have been widely raved about for transparency and overall performance for the money, and I suspect would provide a huge difference relative to just about any dynamic speaker that costs significantly less. I should say, though, that I have not heard them myself, and that I have no feel for how well they might mesh with the other speakers of your multi-channel av system.

Regards,
-- Al
I should add to my previous comment that the Source's are 8db less sensitive than your Klipsch's, with similar power handling capability. So if you typically use most or all of the volume capability of the Klipsch's, the Source's would not be suitable. Essentially, I would expect the Source's to give you better transparency, accuracy, and detailing, while sacrificing peak volume. Their bandwidth specs are pretty similar.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. They sure are beautiful speakers. I now plan on going to the Magnolia Best Buy near me and take a listen. Always hard to compare and listen to speakers in a store. : ) Regards,
David