Wisdom Audio Adrenaline 75 dipoles?

Hi,

Has anyone heard these speakers before? I am buying a pair
unseen-unheard.
Is it a speaker of a lifetime?

Any opinions (from someone who has actually heard them) would be GREATLY appreciated about now.

Thanks,
Bob
telescope_trade
Hi Bob, I was a dealer for this product for quite some time and still have a set left. They are still the best thing available (imho) especially @ under $15K. They do however take quite a bit of set up and sometimes require resetting the internal switches in the x-over. Mike was probably referring to us as we are always futzing around with the settings. Generally the manufacturer charges a substantial amount to set them up (1 - 2$K). If you do purchase them we have a manual available to guide you through set up. Also be prepared for shipping hassles these units are large and need to be palletized when shipped. Good Luck and enjoy!
Frank Seibel
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply, I took the plunge and decided to buy them. I am getting a pretty good deal and they are only
150 miles from me so I amo going to pick them up this weekend.

Tom is even flying in from NV to set them up for me, how is that for service!! :o) Super guy! But he is coming to set
the new ones (M75's monopoles) up for the guy I'm buying the used ones from,
so while in the neighborhood he & the gentleman I'm buying
from are going to drive down and set them up and Tom will fly out from here.

The fellow has to have the newest in order to remain a in
home Rep/Dealer so we all get new toy's.

I'll let you all know how they sound...Just for the record,
I am a little more than nervous, but excited. :o)

Thanks again to all that replied...Stay tuned.

Bob

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply, I took the plunge and decided to buy them. I am getting a pretty good deal and they are only
150 miles from me so I amo going to pick them up this weekend.

I'll let you all know how they sound...Just for the record,
I am a little more than nervous, but excited. :o)

Thanks again to all that replied...Stay tuned.

Bob
So.. How did they sound, Bob? :o)