DO CABLES REALLY MATTER?

Yes they do.  I’m not here to advocate for any particular brand but I’ve heard a lot and they do matter. High Fidelity reveal cables, Kubala Sosna Elation and Clarity Cable Natural. I’m having a listening session where all of them is doing a great job. I’ve had cables that were cheaper in my system but a nicely priced cable that matches your system is a must.  I’m not here to argue what I’m not hearing because I have a pretty good ear.  I’m enjoying these three brands today and each is presenting the music differently but very nicely. Those who say cables don’t matter. Get your ears checked.  I have a system that’s worth about 30 to 35k retail.  Now all of these brands are above 1k and up but they really are performing! What are your thoughts. 
calvinj
Wow....I never seen the Teo guys so active on a given thread. You others must have stirred the pot sufficiently to keep them engaged for so long.

Anywho....back to cables making a difference.
I am not the greatest listener, nor do I have perfect hearing. But I do know when a particular cable makes my audio reproduction more musically lifelike to me when installed into my system in place of something else. And bringing a smile to my face in the realization of that greater sense of musical reproduction experience wrought with a different cable in system is why I would keep the cable in the system.

And I freely admit and respect another person’s opinion when listening to my system might come to a different conclusion, based upon his/her own subjective perceptions of listening and hearing.
geoffkait,

I will repeat to you, I am not Scandinavian, but you can think of me in that way if it makes your day.

taras22,

I admit, I did not get the joke about math. It is neither cultural, nor language problem. It just did not appear as a joke. I could easily see how someone, in that field, could start responding with equations so I gave it benefit of the doubt. Makes me wonder if that respirology partner is also a joke. Does she exist?