All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
I'm still waiting for my email confirmation so I can place my order for one! I heard the last batch is coming late this August!

@donre...………………………
Myself and butaco are also waiting so we can order

There is a batch coming in within a week or two, then another batch towards the end of the month, so that makes it 2 more chances. I am not thinking too much about the wait. Last year I waited 7 1/2 months for my speakers after I plunked down a 4K deposit. The wait was agonizing and almost drove me insane. Or did it?
I am on the email list but have heard nothing? What email account did the email come from? Wonder if it hit the Trash bin?
@joekapahulu 

Oppo will send an E-mail to confirm the E-mail address is correct within a week or 2. Which is all I have received so far and that was on May 6, I believe. If there is enough to cover all the requester's, the next E-mail will be "what's your credit card # ". Otherwise, you may never hear from them. Stereo5 contacted them directly to get a status on shipments. Frankly, I'm surprised they told him that much. They seem to be pretty tight lipped...

So, I'm in the same bucket as many others, I confirmed my email months ago and haven't heard a peep.  I'm not holding my breath.

With that in mind, I may have the option to score a used 105D for $350 tomorrow.  Using the analog outs (balanced) into a Marantz 8802a>Lexicon RX-7>bi-amped Revel Studio 2 + JL F212V2(2 of them), would I notice a significant jump in sound quality vs my current 103>audioquest Diamond HDMI>Marantz setup?  Would likely be using Audioquest Mackenzie or Yukon XLR for connections btw Oppo and Marantz.