Audible Illusions M3B question

I month ago I decided to trade in my older AI Modulus 2 for a new M3B, sending in my money for a trade-in and have heard nothing since. My emails have gone without response, and phone calls to Jerry (described as service manager) are not answered and with no voice message ability--just rings. Needless to say, I am becoming worried that I've been scammed by these folks. Has anyone encountered similar issues? Any suggestions?
128x128aquaticdoc
I’ve gotten more than 3 recent calls each about my order, and all promising delivery in early August, all consistent as to what remains finishing (at this point connecting power supply and burn-in testing), all from Jerry so I believe it will happen. I’ll post when it arrives.

Let me tell my factory story. I obtained a M3A with Gold phono board from a gentleman who was connected with the music industry. He obtained it new from AI and paid industry pricing for it (cost). I sent it to AI for a checkout and update. I specifically paid to have them swap out the black face plate for a silver face plate and paid for the return of the black knobs so I could use them when I wanted to swap out the silver knobs. So I essentially paid for a new silver face plate and silver knob set, as well as return of the original black knobs with the understanding that AI would keep the black faceplate only.

When AI received my unit, Art Ferris called me about this unit. He told me that he was livid that the original owner sold it to me and asked how much I paid for the unit. He then told me that updating the unit would be done as an out-of-warranty situation. He said their preliminary finding was that over $800 of work was needed to bring the unit up to spec, plus the up-charge for the faceplate/knob set exchange. That was in like October of 2005. I waited about 4 months before calling AI to inquire about my unit. Another guy named Jerry told me that my unit was next up for repair and updating. After waiting another 3 months, I called AI to inquire about my unit. This time Art answered and told me they were testing the unit and that it would ship soon. After another 3 months, I left several nasty voice messages with Art, complaining about the fact my unit was in the AI factory for over 10 months. About one month later, I got my unit back. They charged me for new tubes, which I didn’t ask for. I never got my original black knobs back either. Art said he didn’t recall that agreement.
I think part of the delay was that AI planned to move their facility from CA to FL. But that is really no excuse for delaying as long as they did, because the majority of the work was done in their AI factory in CA and my unit shipped from their CA facility. After realizing that Art shorted me on the original black knob set, I called him at the phone number of the AI factory in CA. The voice mail message directed me to contact AI at an area code associated with a FL location.
Finally received my Audible Illusions Modulus 3B last week, ordered in late April, so quite a wait. I kept my functioning trade-in unit until this guy arrived. The unit arrived perfectly packed, and plugged it in. The manual states that it needs a week's time to run in, so I've left it running--even though it sounded wonderful immediately on plugging it in. While there may be a difference since, I cannot tell. The unit is beautiful, with the blue lights behind the knobs. I do not find stepped attenuators problematic. The packaging fit my old Modulus perfectly so sending the old unit back was not an issue. They now do live in FL.