Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Frank,

So you've heard additional improvement with the mat after three weeks in one place? That's good to know. If someone gets a mat to evaluate under the 30 day return policy, I would recommend picking a spot for it right away, and leaving it there undisturbed for at least two weeks. After two weeks in a well chosen place, it should be pretty clear whether it’s a keeper or not 😉
Once you have it in place for two to three weeks, what happens when it is removed? Thanks.
Tommylion,  I'm the one who heard additional improvement after three weeks in one place.  Frank has installed and removed up to 18+ E-mats and used more TC in his system which is why I wonder if anyone else has had my experience.  I don't care to remove them to find out.  My audio system sounds great and my TVs have richer color with more dimension (75" Sony 940D).  
“My audio system sounds great.”

You know, after this expression is used more than 10,000 times it kind of loses its impact. But seriously, I’m curious why customers seem to have such a hard time expressing what the sonic changes are that these products bring to the table. Cat 🐱 got your tongues 👅?

It’s two weeks today since I put Omega Mats on top of my speakers. The richness, fullness and emotional impact of the music I’m listening to this morning is rather overwhelming. Isn’t that what this hobby is really all about?

When the response to a product is overwhelmingly positive, the simplest, most obvious, explanation is that it is an exceptionally good product. In my experience, that is the case with the Omega Mat. The only way to know for sure is to try it yourself, in your own system.