Best connectors for XLR cables

So far I ended up with Oyaide Neo PA-02 V2 AES/EBU XLR interconnects which should arrive this week, seemingly they had a extremely high precision geometry as well as excellent shielding + materials so I don’t think I made a wrong choice.

However the silver-plated Switchcrafts they use on both ends doesn’t entirely appeal to me, I found a very small user review about the same cable but the TRS version of it being slightly harsh, but I think with proper burn-in and some great XLR connectors this should be a non-issue, I was thinking about Furutech CF-602F and Furutech CF-601M, some interesting specs:

• α (Alpha) Beryllium copper and phosphor bronze Rhodium-plated Conductor
  • Carbon fiber and nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
  • Body: PVDF Fluoropolymer insulation
But my primary choice was and still is the Oyaide Focus 1 XLR’s:

• Material Contact Pin : deoxidized Phosphor Bronze Insert Resin : PBT 30%GF
  • Housing Shell : Brass (RHoS compliant )
  • Cable Clump : Brass (RHoS compliant )
  • Contact Pin : Silver plating(1.5μ)+ Rhodium plating(0.3u)
  • Surface finishing: Nickel plated housing shell and hard chrome plating
  • Very high quality locking system
Any of you guys have experience with these connectors? I’m looking for a very neutral but musical sound. :)
nicked_wicked
If these are used as digital cables, then you actually want as much silver as possible.  In my opinion, digital cables are the only scenario where silver really is a benefit.  For analog audio, I prefer pure copper and rhodium plating.  It's much more natural sounding and has better ultra-high frequency response.  Silver tends to push upper mids/highs in an artificial way and actually doesn't have as good response in the very high frequencies.
I use top Furutech on amp....Top Oyeida on pre....Furutech sounds a bit better to me.