Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Anyone in the Seattle area willing to let me audition the DI speakers?
I am interested in the Encores.

Thanks

triumphtt02:

Welcome to the Tekton world; you will get countless hours of pleasure from your purchase. You are an example of the people who use this thread intelligently -- listening to the owners who provide their honest experiences and ignoring the rest. Audiogon is to be praised for providing an outlet that permits this type of enquiry.

@triumphtt02 - Congrats on ordering the Double Impacts! I’ve enjoyed mine thoroughly for the past year. Many hours of happy listening.

@rpw The Encores are very new, so you may run into a dearth of people responding only because not many people have them yet. I was the first one to get a pair and there are a few more orders placed for them that I know of. I can only say I have no regrets upgrading to the Encores and I’ve been listening to them for many hours during the day. I hardly watch any TV now. They were totally worth it. Good luck.
Triumphtt02,
Congratulations on acquiring the Double Impacts and it's good to read that you're so happy with them. I believe that you'll enjoy an increase in sound quality using the 8 watt Nelson Pass class A amplifier.  Yes, fewer watts than your current amplifier  but IMO increased watt quality. 
Charles 
I picked up the new Micro ZOTL Preamp today. I am running it with the LTA UltraLinear 20watt amp, with a Modwright Oppo 205 and of course my Tekton DI SE. I was running the UL direct from source without a pre for many months now, but now even after only an hour of play time I can say this is the best I’ve ever heard this system sound. I’m just sitting here in awe of this sound. Every sweet aspect of the UL has increased such as sound stage, clarity, space between notes, even the bass has more impact. Just wow.

I thought I would get a few hours on the new preamp before chiming in but this is just too good. If anyone is thinking about purchasing a UL, you must consider this preamp. They are a match made in heaven.

I had a chance to visit a local Audiophile with an Uber $$ system recently. I salivated over his David Berning 75K mono blocks and he had Magico speakers with an incredible dedicated listening room. I think my DI SE and LTA amps can compete now. Just sayin.