Looking for a high end integrated to suit Dynaudio contour 5.4's

Hi All

I am looking to move to an integrated amp to drive my Contours.  Dyns look to respond well to amps that are high current as I have had a Griffen Diablo connected into my system and there was a massive difference in the performance of my Dyns.  While I would love a Griffen its pricey so I am looking for an alternative.  At this stage I have been considering a Pass Labs INT-250, Audia Flight FLS-10, Vitus R-101 and Griffen Diablo 300.

Does anyone out there have any of these speaker/amplifier combinations or other suggestions around amplification for the Contours?

Thanks
plb02
I quite like the Yamaha gear. It is a cut above the vintage yammy gear of old and shows a good amount of investment on their part. Back in the day, Yamaha earned a legendary reputation in high fidelity, and it seems they're aiming to nip at the heels of the likes of Luxman, Pass etc. Though to me, they're very good hifi/entry level high end products. They're not serious high end products like Vitus, Audia Flight, Audio Analogue and even products like the Accupase E-650.
@plb02
What's your budget in USD for an integrated amp? Do you need a built-in DAC? 
@caphill I have a PS Audio DirectStream Junior as my source so no DAC required at this point in time.

As to budget I'd prefer not to say but the price of the Audia Flight FLS-10 is probably already to high for me. 

Was hoping some Dyn owners may be able to make some suggestions on amplification they had used that they like combining with the Dyns.
Post removed 
Thanks heaps  @dpac996 that's certainly a list of gear you have worked through. I'll definitely be having a listen to Bryston given your recommendation. 

Cheers