Hansen Emperor vs......

Hi all,

I'm curious if anyone has ever listened to the Hansen Emperor speakers? How would you rate them against eg. Marten Coltrane, Kharma speakers and the Avalon Eidolon Diamond for instance?

I've heard good things about Hansen but have no experience with them, Could anyone describe the sound?

Thanks a lot
maxx1973
Bvdiman, I find your answer here, very proper to me. And my experience for Hansen + Soulution combo + DCS throughout, errrr, not my cup of tea at all.
Quanmer
i was wondering the awards given by the Audiophile on Hansen King and Emperor for the best sound. What did they heard that you otherwise think is no good. I really like to know because i am about to buy one. Thanks.
Also what is a better choice as compare to Hansen?
Csng1, I am not sure which is wrong, or anything particularly wrong with Hansen King, it may be the room treatment, cable, or something else, anyway, the dealer's demo system (DCS + Soulution + Hansen) sounds not revolving, cold, and oversized. And the worse, like Bvdiman said, the soul resides in system is not that "full".

If you wanted to ask what's the better choice, you know both Bvdiman and I will answer the same......

What electronics you will use for Hansen?
Csng1, BTW, the gentleman start the thread Maxx1973, also in our Txxxx camp now.