Received your Magnepan 30.7’s Yet

Have you received your Magnepan 30.7’s yet?  Supposedly they are shipping now.  Would love to hear your thoughts on the new Flagship speaker.

stickman451
"A plural noun forms it's possessive by the addition of an apostrophe only, everything else gets an apostrophe and s."  My high school English teacher said this so many times I remember it more than I do most things.  
Thank you Professors for the lesson in proper English and the correct use of the apostrophe.    

Still, 30.7’s just looks so much better and is easier to read... 

Well, it appears that we have no new 30.7s owners that follow Audiogon.

Now my curiosity is peaked by the comment from josh358 that Magnepan is making “special arrangements” so that perspective buyers can hear the 30.7s under good circumstances.
I asked Wendell if he could say anything more, and he said ​"It will be between the dealer, Magnepan and the customer. So, he would need to contact his dealer to get started."
First off let me disclose that I am a dealer and I have heard all models that Magneplanar produces except the 30.7.
 I do not sell Magneplanar  but as a dealer I have sold some of the worlds most exotic planar magnetic speaker designs  which include Wisdom Audio, Genesis and the flag ship BG Radia FS 880.
In all my years as an audiophile and a dealer  I have been most satisfied  with my musical enjoyment with a company by the name of GT Audio Works.
 The speakers are a very special hand crafted  Open  dipole planar magnetic speaker.
 What makes them so special is the fact that the main driver which is almost 6 feet tall Does not contain a transparency robbing crossover.
 Additionally, unlike other manufacturers they do not employ the use of inferior aluminum traces but chose to use pure 6N copper traces (  A much better conductor of electrical signal then aluminum)
 Most other manufacturers do not use any other material but mylar or kapton  to reduce or eliminate the resonances these materials produce when they
 Deliver the signal.
 GT Audio works is the only company that I am aware of that is using a quasi-membrane (not just mylar or kapton alone) where the copper traces are bonded to which eliminate these resonances that can be quite unappealing on planar magnetic speakers that only contain a single surface driver using only mylar or kapton
 These speakers in premium wood finish or  hi gloss paint retail for 17k  and have won numerous awards in many audio shows. Last year they were awarded best sound show at Capital Audiofest 2017 by AV Nirvana  and we’re given rave reviews by numerous reviewers including Kemper Holt of Avshow rooms and enjoy the music. Kemper actually owns a pair of the speakers.
 They can also be purchased with the optional open baffle servosubs -  which brings the response of the speakers down to 15 hz 
 We welcome all auditions.