SP10mk2: OMA Graphite plinth vs.Dobbins plinth

According to the price lists they are in one category, but anyone could comment on quality/performance? At the moment i use big Teak Wood plinth (just $750) custom made in Taiwan for my SP10mk2. Looking for upgrade in the future. I use my sp10mk2 with Reed "12 tonearm now. Doest the plinth actually makes a big difference in sound? My stand is well damped with glass, metal and sarbothane in between.

1) Oswald Mill Audio graphite slate plinth (single layer) $2750, double layer looks fantastic but cost $3500

2) Steve Dobbins famous custom plinth cost $2650 including three Stillpoints feet and automotive show quality paint in black or white. Design has changed many times, still hard to find any current plinth picture online.

I know there are Albert Porter's and Artisan Fidelity quality plinth available, but i don't like the design (i mean just how it looks) for SP10.
128x128chakster
Not sure how we can find a dust cover, but he asked me to find one.

I found an original dust cover for H10B3 a year ago, but I paid it very, very dear.

At that price adding a few more euros I would have definitely found a complete SH10B3 base.

Is mat Saec? differences compared to the Micro CU 180 mat?

AT 616 I not have you ever seen these feet in my life, hold up more weight than AT 636 and are they better?
@best-groove 

The AT-616 is much bigger in diameter than the older AT-636.
The 616 supports up to 60kg! But the smaller AT-636 support only 36kg max. 

Actualy on those pictures you see the mega rare 2.7kg CU-500, not 1.8kg CU-180 mat. 

SAEC SS-300 is the mat i use along with Micro CU-180 right now on my two Luxman PD-444 turntables. Saec weight is 870g, but CU-180 weight is 1.8kg. Actually even 1.8kg is too much for my Luxman, so the SAEC is better if the torque of the turntable is not so high as on the Technics DD. 

Also the price for SAEC mats are much better/cheaper than for Micro Seiki mat. SAEC is a champ of the mats in my opinion, the typical price tag is under $400 (depends on condition), but the Micro CU-180 price tag is under $800 nowadays. The Micro has its luxury look (copper) and it must be scratch free and clean, the SAEC is just black.   

I've seen a technical test of the most popular mats in the old Japanese magazine from the 80's. The SAEC is closer to the Micro CU-500 than to CU-180. I think all 3 mats are oustanding! Some of them just too heavy for certain turntables. Technics can hande all 3 mats with ease, even the superheavy CU-500!
but the Micro CU-180 price tag is under $800 nowadays.

I saw the prices in vertiginous climb for the 180 year since a year ...are all crazy!!!!!

I can feel lucky that last year an audiophile friend sold me his unused CU 180 for € 300.

I think that in the current days there is nothing better wanting to buy a good mat at honest price look at the Tenuto of PureSound done gun metal at 370 euro new and sold by the same manufacturer on ebay.

thank you for information Audio Technica 616 feet, rare but with so much luck you could find.
I will try to look for them.
You are lucky, because ugly looking and scratched CU-180 goes on ebay for much higher prices nowadays. I sold my spare last year for $750 to another audiogon member, but it was MINT- condition, this is the picrure. It’s nearly impossible to find Micro Seiki CU-180 "as new" without scratches and dirt on it.

I paid neraly $1k myself for my CU-500 in mint condition, it was more than 5 years ago and i’ve never seen another for sale! Even 5 years ago the CU-180 was about $500 minimum.

I am not interested in replicas as i am not sure the gunmental of the 70’s is the same as that copper of today. Anyway, i prefer the original products.

Surely there is a chance to buy some nice products cheaper once in a year or so, but i’m talking about the average price tags, vintage things like that only goes up in the price in time. It’s a good investment @best-groove
My friend decided to make a custom armboard for his Obsidian Plinth. The reason is that the original armboard position is still too high for Victor UA-7045 tonearm to make the arwand parallel to the record surface. I don't know why Technics made it like that (it's very bad). The Drive is lowered down in the Obsidian Plinth and tonearm must be lowered down too, but it's not. For example the Victor US-7045 must be lowered down in the armboard for 7-12mm. Victor has VTA on the fly, but even at the lowest position it is not low enough. Here is the Victor UA-7045 on temporary armboard that will be replaced with a custom made armboard soon.