Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
“Yea, I’ve never seen a product where you are discouraged to take a picture of it, let alone there is some taboo against cutting it open to see if its a plain old piece of magnetic backed foam rubber that the seller is claiming magic properties to or a scientific breakthrough worthy of merit“

You are purposefully distorting Tim’s response to a question, in order to stir up controversy. He said that a mat that is cut up will not be eligible for a refund under the 30 day return policy. Perfectly reasonable.

Obviously, I, or anyone else who purchases a product, am free to take pictures of it, cut it up, or do whatever else I want to with it.
First it was magical goo to paint on connections. Now it’s a magical mat to place near or under my components. No explanations, not even an attempt at one, on how either of these things accomplish anything. It’s a secret. 
Numerous posts by a handful of people gushing about great these products are and the wonderful results obtained. Over the top endorsements repeated over and over. It’s a paid for advertisement. $600 for a magical mat.
Yikes. Audiogon is getting goofier every day. Hard to take seriously anymore
tlong1958 ...

Okay, this is exactly what I was referring to in my ethics comment.

First off, TC is not "goo." Its not "magical," nor are the E Mats "magical."

There have been numerous posts here, and also in the Total Contact thread, made by numerous members who have taken the plunge to buy and try the products who return to say that there has been no "hype" or "over the top" statements made. In fact, they have reported that it goes beyond what they expected. And yet, in an attempt to attract attention to yourself (as others have as well), you casually just spout off nonsense in an attempt to demean the products, the beta testers and the manufacturer himself. If that wasn’t your intent, then how about posting your intentions in a further post. Thanks ...

You say Audiogon is getting goofier every day and getting hard to take? How about living in a society where the majority think they are owed something for nothing ... is that goofy enough for you, or what?

Another example ... you state there hasn’t been an attempt to explain what’s causing these products to work. First of all, the manufacturer doesn’t owe you a damned thing, let alone an explanation that would reveal to the world that, which he’s worked for, for so many years to accomplish.

You are correct in one thing you said, and I agree totally agree with you on it. Its your "gushing" comment. Those who have tried the TC and the E Mats ARE gushing ... and for good reason too. These products are transforming their audio systems far beyond where they could ever have dreamed they would be through using the usual channels. Its called "innovation."

Open up your wallet, tlong1958. Let all of the moths fly out, then buy a few Omega E Mats and a tube of TC, then you’ll see what all the "hype" is all about. You’ll be "gushing" too.

Order the mats first. If you like what the results are, then order the TC. They work very well together. Remember, there’s a money back guarantee on the mats, so you can’t lose. Shouldn’t be anything holding you back at this point now, right???

Let us know when you make the purchase so we can follow your progress ... and begin to "take you seriously".

Thanks ...

Frank
Frank,

I had no idea who you were until you started the TC forum. In fact, I never participated in any forum prior to the TC forum and now this one. Everything that you have described was compelling enough for me to try the TC on my own dime. I did so because you were describing the types of improvements that I had heard, after spending a bit of money for Audience power cables, interconnects, speaker cables, power conditioners and Stillpoints in my system. I was pretty happy with the musicality I had in both my systems but as cheap as the TC and mats are, compared to what I had spent, it could not hurt to try.

Though I was cautious in the beginning with the TC, due to my dealer/friend experience with other contact enhancers, I have treated more than I would have ever done because I like the positive effects on the music. The bottom line is, I am so glad I did because these two products are exactly as you and others have described. I have enjoyed my Hi-Fi more than ever because the TC and the mats have not hurt what I had done prior and have improved every aspect of those previous “tweaks”.

Finally, Tim Mrock has always answered all my questions about TC application and Mat placement in a very professional manor. He has also answered my calls and/or emails quickly. He is also very friendly, honest and excited about his product as any good businessman should be.

Now back to the music.

Thank you again Frank and get healed up.

rc

Post removed