Opinions on best integrated under 10k?

Father Christmas has been early and left me a very sizable bonus check!
So time to spend it before the other half can....

Looking at building another system but thinking of just a very high power integrated amp.
Wish list...
200w or more.
Balanced inputs
Digital inputs
Phono inputs

A quick look shows items like McIntosh ma7900 and Mark levinson ml585 which both seem to fulfill all or the majority of my wants.
Sure there are others.
So thoughts and any current or previous owners of suitable candidates please chime in
Thank you in advance
128x128uberwaltz
Audiotroy.
The only reason was using the digital out for headphones was it was the only way left to do it.
To drive subs and a headphone amp the prospective new amp would need to have 2 sets of analog outputs.
Agreed on ph10 phono I could use rca instead of xlr.

And yes I can run the Samsung bluray into tv via HDMI as I am doing but the sq when fed back through the tv toslink is noticeably inferior to the sq of the Samsung bluray feeding the 2170 with its own toslink.

I have had time and opportunity to try most options available...lol.
Here is a list of super integrateds from Darko, not a single tubed version in this particular mix:

https://darko.audio/2018/07/15-must-hear-super-integrated-amplifiers/

(solitary exception of tubed linestage in the VR Lio)

Sitting here listening to music on my second system and I am staring at the amp, and staring.....

WTH?
It fills all my checkmark I was looking for in main system!

3 rca analog inputs( can use rca out the ph10 phono)
2 spdif.
2 toslink.
1 Usb.
2 analog outputs( fixed and variable).
Built in headphone amp.
Tube in the preamp section.

What is this beast??

Peachtree Audio Nova.  ... Lol.

So why can nobody build something similar on a higher fi scale?

Even the newer nova150 and 300 are steps backwards for me as just 2 rca inputs and just 1 fixed analog output which is not sub friendly.

Doh......