Speaker Choice for Almarro 318B

Guys, I'm a budding audiophile looking to jump up to tube amps after a few years with an Arcam/B&W integrated combo. I've become smitten with the Almarro 318B integrated tube amp and now I'm in the market for some affordable speakers that will suit the amp better than my B&W DM 602 S3 speakers. The room is approx 14'X 16', hardwood floors with a small area rug, celings are approx 10' high. Speakers will need to be placed close to the wall. I listen to an eclectic mix of music that veers from noise rock to experimental electro acoustic to HEAVY avant metal ala Sunn O))) to more traditional things like PJ Harvey and Radiohead. I'm in need of a good speaker recommendation. I've been looking into Green Mountain Audio Europas, Zu Tones, Gallo Ref 3.1s, and the Omega Super XRS speakers. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? If I had the cash I would get the GMA Callistos based on reputation, or the Zu Druids, but I don't think I even have the space for these speakers. I am leaning toward a used pair of Europas for $650 shipped. Should I take the plunge? Please help! I want a speaker that will be a noticeable step up from my current setup...Will the GMA Europas mix well with the Almarro 318B? Thanks!
mbleming
Thanks for the suggestion Issabre, I'm still awaiting my Almarro and I'm open to all ideas and enjoy having my eyes opened to all speaker possibilities.
Have a listen to Oris 150's If you can, they are sometimes on Audiogon and are cheap when they are, being a horn speaker they are a perfect match for tube amps. They will give you all the quality you will need quietly or if you want to crank It up. 'Creep' sounds awesome, Its a track (of many) that I love to listen to at ear splitting level, when I'm in a mood for some loudness (and to get my own back on the neighbor with his ruddy old school rock that he pumps out).lol.
Seriously for the money they take some beating.
The Sequerra Met 7s would be a great match. I had a pair of the 7.7 Mk 4 or 5s. The only piece(s) I ever regret selling. And yes, with high level inputs you could add a sub if you wanted to.
Yeah, I use my Sequerra Mk4s with an ACI force XL sub. It took some fine tuning to get it right (I underestimated the difficulty of mating the sub with monitors) using an SPL meter, but I think it sounds pretty nice now. Getting placement and phase right is critical.
Oh and one more thing... The Sequerra's (I think) are rated at 89db sensitive. That really shouldn't matter though.. I used mine with a Sofia Electric Music Baby which only puts out 10 watts and it drives them just fine. The Almarro has more watts and by all accounts lacks no power reserve... I think you'll have to be careful judging by sensitivity alone.