Micro RX 5000 Renaissance?

It may be just a coincidence, but looking through the various reports of the recent Munich high end event I've noticed no fewer than four (!) different turntables that all look suspiciously like the Micro RX-5000.

TW Acoustic and Kuzma launched new models visually 'inspired' by the RX-5000 design, Acoustical Systems showed a table that looks like an exact copy and DB Systems (www.micro.nl) also showed an exact copy, leaving no doubt of its objective by simply calling it 'The Tribute'. And then of course there already was the TechDas AirForce 5.

Does anyone know more about these newbies and what's under their bonnets? It would be interesting to compare their performance vis à vis the original and hear how much technology has moved forward. Or not.

While I'm a happy owner of the RX-1500G, the RX-5000 has been on my radar for quite some time. So with this Micro Renaissance going on, should I wait for a mint original to cross my path or should I go for one of these new tables? It seems Micro enthousiasts are now spoiled for choice........

edgewear
Raul, without commenting on most of what you wrote, I would only say that I think you’re wrong about the price of the NVS turn table. I think most of these micro seiki  copies are less expensive than the NVS, which I think is about $40,000. Of course, correct me if I am wrong. Good point about the mounting of the tonearm in direct connection to the foot of the turntable which is certainly not the best idea.
Dear @lewm : Yes. you are rigth about those 40k NVS price but I'm not refering to those MS but to the today ones BD that sells for over 200K !

R.
@edgewear What arms have you got in place on your 1500G and in what positions? My 1500 is the DDX version and it has no issues with speed control, despite its age. It is damn hefty being built of gunmetal, even the outboards. Absolutely no chance of movement there.
The DDX (which is direct-drive) is a totally different animal from the massive M-S belt-drive turntables, one of which carries the "1500" numeric designation (RX1500, or some other alphabetical prefix depending upon price point).  In fact, isn't the M-S DD turntable called "DDX1000", not DDX1500?  Also, the later quartz referenced version was called DDQ or DQX, IIRC.  Anyway, if there really is a DDX1500, I'd like to see a photo.  Thanks.

@lewm Mine is a MS DDX-1500 direct drive. Check https://www.vinylengine.com/library/micro-seiki/ddx-1500.shtml

for detail. I have MS MA-505 and MS MAX-237 arms attached. It plays beautifully, again subtly different to my MS-91L and Kuzma. I do have a couple of more TTs but there are my go to's.