want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
I know what genre I like to listen to.
Deezer has an,option called Flow that plays music based on your saved fave artists, albums, songs etc. Much like a Pandora station does but at 16/44 .
When I can’t be bothered to choose I just hit the Flow button and if it plays something I do not like just hit next.

Of course the whole vinyl process is on a different level.

Some would call streaming like the Flow channel,hirez elevator music...lol
If you use a great dac like the Brooklyn you should also use a great streamer in between computer and dac. Like ultraRendu or Sotm-sms200 ultra. Or you could give Uptone IsoRegen a try. To my experience a streamer is as important to sound quality as a dac. A Bluesound Node is a moderate streamer. A Brooklyn deserves a better streamer or at least a quality buffer between dac and computer.
streamers are old technology! 
uberwaltz-tidal or other sites, you MIGHT be correct that vinyl MIGHT sound better, which is also true if you are using a cd player. But to say that hires/dsd and now MQA is worse than vinyl is just a silly remark. I have a very nice TT setup that costs 4x more than my digital setup and good recording DSD/MQA files will blow away vinyl. Since my PS Audio dac upsamples everything to DSD (not sure what it does to hires/dsd/mqa) even redbook can sound better than vinyl. If using a typical non-ps audio/dcs type dac, then vinyl will probably sound better than redbook thru these dacs.
Please point me to ANY comment made that states vinyl is BETTER?

Saying vinyl is on a different level has NOTHING to do with saying it is better, same or worse, just that it is DIFFERENT.

As I have stated in MANY threads you cannot compare vinyl to CD to streaming and really should not even begin to try to.