mbl 101d speakers suck

why do these speakers sound so bad. why does only one person in america sell this line
caravan123a
Why is Cerwin Vega and Bose still churning out their product? There's a market for everything, including overhyped/overpriced crap.
Just because all American is not capable to drive and control this extreme low efficient monster. The speaker atually sound beautiful and liveness using the MBL masterpiece, Gryphon, FM Acoustics, Forsell..
I'm with Andyshum on this. If you can afford the speaker, then buy the appropriate amplifier to drive it. I've heard those speakers sound excellent driven by the big MBL amps.
I own these speakers. best speakers I have ever heard. Just think about it- If you produce a bad product and at an expensive price, you will be killed in the market! Your thread starts by assuming that these ARE bad speakers... you should really ask why YOU failed in finding the beauty in these speakers. It is like asking why Ferrari/ Lotus/ Lamborghini suck when they make such bad gas mileage/ uncomfortable commuter cars!