Has anyone tried the Audience Forte F3 power cord?

I'm  also looking at AudioQuest NRG-2 and Shunyata Venom.

Your thoughts? 

JD
128x128curiousjim
I can't speak to the new Forte F3, but I have a few Audience PC's and they do have a house sound; organic but tend to be rather warm, spacious. But their greatest design element is the incredibly low noise floor.
Post removed 
Hi Jim - I have 2 of the Forte F3's in my house. Jim McDonald sent them to me a couple months ago and unfortunately I just haven't had the time to listen to them extensively. I'll try to do that this weekend and get back to you. 

I've been using some of the older Audience powerChords for years, and lately have been using the powerChord SE-i which is superb (review also pending). My first impression of the Forte was that it wasn't as full, refined and harmonically complete as the powerChord, which is to be expected at 1/4th the price, but it was pretty nice, much much better than an $80 Pangea I have lying around, or an expensive older Cardas cord for that matter. For an Audience cord, it is a little brighter and airier-sounding. However it is not broken in yet so I expect that to change a bit. 

Not meaning to shamelessly plug, but if you follow my page on Facebook, you'll see when I post updates and reviews.

Cheers,
TAWW
http://taww.co
taww - I tried one and my observations are similar to yours.  I am running it in some more and will give it another try.

The brightness may be due to the unplated brass used in the connectors.

I also wonder which $1200 power cord in the above review the f3 was " ... better [than] in nearly every category right out of the box ...".