What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
We are enjoying a drink and myself, a cigar, on our deck with Apple Music’s Piano Chill playlist. 
And that just about sums up one of the huge attractions of streaming music today!
No longer is it sub standard sq background sound, it is hirez up to the second MUSIC!
Enjoy!
Yes. I generally stream qobuz or roon however, apple does have great playlists. I have polk outdoor speakers wired down thru basement to a new yamaha stereo receiver using airport express. 16/44 is the limit, still sounds great. For streaming, Apple music does sound really good, even on my main system. 
16/44 is redbook cd quality so yes it will sound great!
It is just getting easier and easier for everybody nowadays to be able to stream superb quality music and ever more affordable!
I totally agree. I know many will disagree, we really are in exciting times with music technology. Plus, with Qobuz and the like, i discover wayyyyy more new artists and genres than I did 30 years ago listening to FM or watching MTV. Yes there are issues with artist not getting paid fairly, etc with streaming. However, ever since i can remember, artist were always bitchin about “ the man” anyway.

with Qobuz based in France, theres a whole new world of established artists that ive missed for many years.