Kora Triode 100 SB Mono Block Power Amps

I have recently agreed a deal to buy a pair of the above from a pre-owned hi-fi dealer and who has sent the amps off for testing prior to sale and his engineer will be renewing the MOSFET capacitors and repairing a valve connection.  

Back in 1997 these amps were measured, reviewed and recommended by Bascom H. King, so I thought that was a good reference point to begin my first venture into valve amps. 

I would be very grateful to know if any members here have owned or heard these amps in the past and in a particular if they have any experience of biasing with this model?

Here’s some more info from the net:

“These mono blocks use the Russian 6C33CB output tube, 6922 for input, and the 6BQ5WA for driver stage to achieve 80 watts output power. An incredibly high 115db signal to noise ratio, superwide 10Hz to 60kHz bandwidth, and a low rated distortion of only .07% @ 1 watt might just make those 'tube measure bad' naysayers finally concede in defeat. This triode amplifier uses metal film resistors, polypropylene capacitors, silver solder, gold connectors, double-sided circuit board and more make this unit so good and reliable that Kora guarantees this unit for two years"

Thanks very much.    

soma70
I have seen a review for a Kora Explorer 150 SB (tube integrated) which is self biasing and so I am thinking that “SB” stands for self biasing and would apply to these mono blocks as well. I have asked the dealer to confirm via the engineer.
Post removed