price of Oppo players threw the roof

Was over at Amazon the 203 was priced around $1100. Pure greed.
harley52
@pokey77 ,
I've been considering it but swapping out the power board in my 103 gave me much better sound and a bit of improvement in the picture.  Definitely worth it, IMHO. 

For just $900 more than the cost of the OPPO, I may get a new integrated (though I don't need it) that, from what I've gleaned, may set a new standard in the price/performance area.

Everything is tempting when you've saved up and it burns a hole in your pocket. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise
Well just had my email offer of a 205 from OPPO as well, so will be taking them up on it.
I guess it is for real.
Paid for my 205 this morning, just got FedEx shipment info from,OPPO stating shipping today.
Sweet!
I paid for one that was “in stock” through Magnolia Design Center in April only to be told they were not really in stock. Magnolia offered to keep my money in hopes of fulfilling my order one day. I declined, put my name on the Oppo wait list and have one to be delivered tomorrow. 
I put my name on the list around the second week in April and as I understand Oppo is notifying based on seniority on the list.
That makes sense then, I registered for one sometime early April so likely just working through the list by date/time.
Sure there will be a few drop out.
I don't think anyone has any idea just how many more they have committed to but I am guessing from all the interest shown it will be a substantial amount.