Has anyone compared K150 tubes and the stock EL34s in Primaluna integrated/amplifiers?

I have a Primaluna Dialogue HP Premium with stock EL34s.  When the EL34s wear out, which I suspect will be a long time, what would I replace them with?  The KT150 is intriguing to me. 

Has anyone compared these tubes, especially in Primaluna gear?  I'm wondering if I would lose the EL34s midrange in exchange for the increased power of KT150s.  It's hard to find, however, a bad review of anyone using KT150s. 

Thanks all!  
128x128jbhiller
I've only run in ultralinear with KT150.  Have Revel Ultima Salon 2, and have a VTL TL 7.5ii pre using 12AU7 tubes I like for their neutrality (I think they are PSVANE - essentially sorted out chinese tubes).

Sounds is very fine, and I have not felt the need to tweak.  They warm up and we are off to the races with sweet (but not drippy rich) tonality from bass to treble, definition with out etch, dynamics (maybe a bit wobbly on bass if its hit hard, but with a musicality that covers the loss of ultimate control).  Love the sound.
Samzx12,

I assume the GL KT88 are fully broken in so what is your opinion vs the GL KT77? Since you indicated the 88s have better controlled bass and top end extension, what about the mid range? 
Yes I tried the 90s when I had my Dialogue PL Premium and did not like them at all.  Felt as if a blanket was over my speakers.  YMMV but felt it was horrible in this amp.