Tonearm comparison, Rega vs Zeta, anyone?

Rega RB300 (giant killer) $250 - $400, - - - Zeta tonearm (Giant) $1350 NOS. sold for $800 on US audiomart.

I’m stepping up a level in the cartridge dept, and wonder if the benefits of doing so might be further augmented by stepping up a level in the tonearm dept, and if doing both would make a sonic improvement greater than the sum of it’s parts?

A gain of that level in sonics would make such an expediture intriguing, Eg: 1+1= 3.5. (ajusted to compensate for the law of diminishing returns).

Has anyone out there used "both" an RB300 and a Zeta? And would you feel that moving to a Zeta is closer to a lateral move, or more reflective to an exponential improvement?
My Rega has been rewired with Discovery interconnects, and uses the heavier counterweight.

(Cartridge move is from a Grado Reference Sonata 1, to a Dynavector 20x2 High Output).

thehorn
I have never heard a Rega anything that performed anywhere near the hype or expectations.  Lots of other choices out there that beat Rega for the money.
Post removed 
do your self a favor and look into a Jelco 750 series or the newer models in those price ranges its  better then the Rega arms by quite a bit of margin. also its very important to know your table specialy in your case where your table is susceptible to arm weight and will require changing your tables suspension springs to match, not hard but will have to be done. I went from an RB600 moded to a Jelco 12" 750l arm on my new table and its a huge improvement. I have not heard a Zeta so I can not comment there. I've owned 4 Oracle tables in the past mk1's and MK4. I currently have a Garrard 301 that I upgraded to from the Mk4.
I forgot to mention, the RB300 I had was mounted on an Oracle — not the Delphi but the Alexandria, a step down but using exactly the same design principles (suspension, platter/bearing/motor, etc). All the other arms I mentioned above were mounted to that Oracle, and Rega was runner-up for last place. If you liked the Pirelli analogy, this may strike a chord — Putting a RB300 on a Delphi is like using Chevy parts on your Porsche.

Bimasta,
on some points we agree, others ..... well.

I’ve had the RB300 on the Delphi for 4-5 years now, & there’s a number of things I like about it.

The tonearm I had be for the Rega was a Syrinx LE1. I used it in conjuction with a MM Grace F9 from 1984-2012.

Never really like the Syrinx for various reasons, but set up properly it did sound good.

As for comparing the two set-ups (Old): Syrinx LE1. MM Grace F9.
(Current): Rega RB300. Grado Reference Sonata1.
(Next Week): Rega RB300. Dynavector 20X2.

I never found the Syrinx sounded any better than the Rega .... but I prefered the Grace.