Are there any Delphi Oracle Users Who Can Comment

Oracle Delphi users,... can you comment on your TT and your love/hate? Is it an excellent TT or is it just a cool one? What is it? 

Their support seems to be very excellent and their upgrades are at least existing and relevant. 
jahatl513
I certainly don't have the expertise of Mofi but I have owned a few tables. No the bass is  not as impactful as other tables I've owned, the SOTA Sapphire for example. The midrange and high frequency performance is beyond what I would see as smooth, but very airy and lifelike and a serious reason to consider an Oracle. I can't comment on the relative value compared to other tables but when properly set-up this table is unlikely to ever be the weak link to achieving a highly musical and satisfying system.  I have a mk iv with SME 345 arm. 
I own both an Oracle Delphi MK3 with Audiomods Series 5 tonearm and a Yamaha GT 2000. The GT 2000 was always preferred over the Oracle when I had my Oracle SME 345 tonearm installed, however since I switched tonearms to the Audiomods the Oracle is the equal of the GT 2000.

In fact at the moment with the Shinon Boron Red installed on the Oracle and an Audio Technica AT ML180 on the Yamaha, I am finding that I am playing the Oracle a lot more than the GT 2000. 

I also use a Spectral Reference on the Oracle which is even better than the Shinon, unfortunately that needs some attention and is out of rotation for the moment.   

As for the bass impact of the Oracle, it goes plenty deep and is very close to the mighty GT 2000 in this respect. In fact it generally comes down to the cartridge that I am using which makes the most difference. 

In fact I did notice that when I changed from the SME 345 to the Audiomods arm the bass tightened up, deepened and there was a lot more attack and "life" to the presentation. 

In summary the Oracle Delphi is not only a beautiful looking turntable but it is also capable of very high levels of musical reproduction. It also has the ability to be improved upon with factory modifications such as the MVSS or Micro Vibration Stabilizer System.

+1 ^
ORACLE DELPHI II Gold/Black (and III Standard Aluminium) w/ original GROOVE ISOLATOR using SME III and HQ MM carts (SHURE ULTRA in particular) beats LUXMAN PD 444, Goldmund Studio and ORACLE DELPHI IV by a country mile in all the SQ areas IME over the decades. As a very well suspended deck DELPHI is much less sensitive to external vibrations but does benefit from isolation (tables/decks). Easiest and cheapest way is simple maglev feet w/ appropriate fit to deck´s mass  i.e. the smaller the gap between magnets and thus stronger the repulsion (magnetic field) the better sound quality.
The Oracle is beautiful in a way that few other tables are - that gets it a lot of customers as long as the sound is at least decent, which it was.

I had a Delphi 2 so can't comment on how the latest version, but it seems to impress the reviewers.

I know that other tables I had after the Delphi easily bettered it sonically - Sota Cosmos. VPI TNT6 etc., but as an object of metal sculpture, the Delphi has few equals.  Maybe a Michell...?
Hah ! Michell is a toy and actually apes ORACLE and its suspension is just a clumsy effort. DELPHI and PREMIERE are true high tech and High-End decks, in every aspect like its hanging suspension system in particular, one of the finest suspended deck there ever was. Naturally the suspension must be perfectly balanced to get  the best out of an ORACLE. Not an easy task for novices. If you don´t adjust it properly the sound easily becomes awful. Furthermore, a DELPHI could be tuned for a certain sound but that´s another story.