Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
AQ cables definitely have arrows for direction on the sleeving of the cable itself if a smooth covering like some of their older cables or in the case of newer stuff, like a pair of Coral XLR I have on the heatshrink by the connector itself.
I just posted this over at the whose an expert/guru forum:
I say that prof is a noru (not a guru) and of no interest to me. He doesn't elicit any information I can use to analyze anything. Just a lot of wind. I'll stick to reading teo for information. I'm no guru, I just write about my own experiences experimenting with tweaks and my own equipment. I have heard dozens of high end systems to compare sound with. If it sounds like music, it doesn't have to be a high end system, just pleasant. If it is high end, it better sound like enjoyable music or something's wrong with the room, equipment or symbiotic relationship of the equipment.

@fleschler

Well I’m glad to see you put the effort into cross posting your castigation of me. One can perhaps admire your thoroughness!

I wonder, though: What do you think about this thread that starts by calling out cable skeptics as dogmatic or delusional?

Is that the kind of rhetoric you see as fitting and helpful? I don’t see you voicing any problem with it. Is it only open season on people who have doubts about high end cabling - disparage them as one wishes?

Fortunately I’m not trying to be anyone’s guru. But if you find me a bore on cables, it’s possible you may still find something of interest in my babbling over on the speakers forum. Many seem to have enjoyed my recent “speaker journey” describing the many speakers I’ve auditioned and compared. It’s a pretty big list and maybe you’d find it more entertaining.

Yes, the speaker forum is much more interesting as it has posters like you who report on their direct use of the speakers, even in head to head comparisons.

However, cables have a great effect on audio reproduction systems, whether expensive or inexpensive.  I prefer Monster Cable 300 (originals) to any High Fidelity magnet cables or Transparent Audio cables.  The latter two cable companies products sounded awful in over a dozen systems I heard with equipment I was familiar with and sounding good to great with less costly cables, including GroverHuffman cabling.  One friend who has a $500,000 audio room with $850,000 in equipment (now down $75,000 to sale of cables)  sold all his High Fidelity cables and replaced them with about $3,500 of GroverHuffman cables.  Cables, like tubes, are system dependent.  However, poorly designed cables just sound awful whereas modern equipment using new stock lesser quality tubes are voiced to sound great (i.e. VAC equipment).  

Despite having ample funds to buy expensive, high end cables, I found a manufacturer who provides great sounding cables for a reasonable price (like my friends).  I will never purchase cabling that is more expensive than my equipment.  Some of the best sounding systems at audio shows used reasonably priced cabling (although my favorite system was the von Schweikert/VAC/Kronos system using expensive Mastersound cabling owned by von Schweikert)