The best mini monitors you have heard?

Two ways, either stand-mounted or small floor standers. If you have good experience, could you share? I have been using the Kharma 3.2s for a few years, so take that as my reference point. I have heard the Magico Minis...impressive initially but too aggressive for prolonged listening..and arguably overpriced IMHO. I haven't heard the MKII version. I recently heard the Dynaudio Confidence C1, driven by Plinius electronics. I was impressed, esp when i found out it can be had for 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the 3.2s or the Minis. What else is out there? please share.
128x128alectiong
To repeat the above the Ruby of
MaRK AND Daniels is breakthrough technology and I have had 30 other pairs that can't compare.
Bbchem
Have you had a chance to hear the Mark and Daniel Aragon yet. They say this monitor goes down to 28hz with the bass inhanced stands. I know Stereomojo is doing a review of the Maximus that should be on there website i think later this month. So im very interested in seeing what they have to say about it. Very interesting product. Also I havent read any feedback from how they sounded at the NY show.
rwwear...chario academy ones. like i said though, they are not quite a 'mini' and play much deeper than the actual mini's mentioned in this thread....they are great. the ensemble's are incredibly hard to find, but are worth seeking out too.
Where do you guys find these speakers?! WoW!
Everytime i turn the corner i see something new. I thought i heard about them all. This chario looks like a well built speaker.
“Ringing” is just as bad as “wobbling” which all these soft cones suffers from.

I agree it is a compromise...it is all about finding the right balance and then using the driver within its acceptable frequency operating range. The fatiguing designs step too far in one extreme or another. Too wobbly is indeed just as bad as too rigid. As is a driver used too far outside its good operating range.

Good Point.