H-CAT DAC

Hello,

I recently added an H-CAT preamp to my system and am pretty floored overall by the results... my question is, as I'm also in the market for a DAC and H-CAT manufactures one, is there anyone here that has personal experience with the H-CAT DAC.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.
after_hrs
The HCAT is a good sounding product. Unfortunately, my remote has failed. I have tried to contact Roger several times over the past 2 years and have never received a response. Deadbeat. One would think he'd want to protect his reputation at the very least. 
Sorry about the trouble.  That's interesting that Roger has not responded.  I can tell you that he's still in circulation, as based on a bunch of back and forth here in another thread about his creating the best amplifier made, I paid him a visit this past November to assess his claim.

Aside from that, I'm guessing the DAC employed a universal remote.  You should be able to pick up a replacement at a big box store or online, and with some (or a lot) trial and error, find the correct codes for the DAC.  Poor consolation I admit, but you should find success in getting the car back on the road
@trelja My HCAT remote also wasn't working for the preamp that I have.  I emailed Roger around Nov/Dec and he quickly replied me that he could send me a part (the buttons skin), only to suddenly disappear after I told him where I am located.  Since I cannot use a universal remote for the preamp, after that I continued to email him for another couple of months unitl I gave up.  I wanted to buy more products from him, but how could I?  
@folkfreak thank you for providing the link.

In retrospect, I should have remembered to update this thread after hearing of Roger's passing.  I apologize...