klipsh forte III purchase

contaplating purchase
128x128jerrygarcia
I purchased a pair of Forte IIIs about a month ago.  Maybe I can offer a little advice to those of you contemplating them.  I found break-in to be at least as important as with any of the many floorstanders I own. 

Bass improved considerably and the horns seemed to go through a settling process.  The improvement at fifty hours was very noticeable and as I pass one hundred there are further gains to be had.  At this point I'm quite pleased with my decision.  I think they're the best looking speakers I've ever had, but I was born in the mid forties so that may account for my taste.  (distressed oak with the light tan wool and linen grills)  

I been running them with a high quality solid state amp, but after the summer heat departs I look forward to putting them together with my Rogue Stereo 100 tube amp.  Although, I don't think they need tubes as the sound seems to be just fine with SS.  
I wonder if any response graphs have been released? If so it might give a fair idea of how they sound, since finding a way to hear them is difficult. The smoothest response out there is the Chorus II. The Forte one has a lot of fans but you can surmise that it is because of the substantial dip in 1000hz-2000hz region. Also the sharp downward slope at 10k. Others find them less 'Klipsch' sounding.

My guess is that they have gone for a smooth response in the Forte III.
 The human brain 

louder is better

so few out there with simple SPL or RTA tools......

helped me in in many ways..