the smoothest sounding speaker

Any recommendations for a smooth sounding speaker? One that won't give you ear fatigue playing CD's. One that doesn't require playing vinyl to sound good.
Vandersteen's come to mind but I would like better resolution. How about Aerials? Is it possible to have both good resolution and still non-fatiguing sound?
cdc
How about refined and resolving ? Some components can sound either grainy or they can sound what I would call raw. I am currently auditioning a mighty fine sounding interconnect, which on first hearing I described as smooth yet beautifully nuanced and/or detailed. Upon reconsideration, I decided refined was a better description, since unlike the common association of loss of detail with "smooth", I hear plenty of information.
Smooth and resolving do not have opposite connotations, we just think that because in audio gear there tends to be a trade-off. But when I go to Symphony Hall or the Wang Center, I hear rich, vibrant, resonant (hihgly resolved)music that doesn't irritate or fatigue(smooth). Occasionally a product comes out that pushes the existing smoothness/resolution state of the art. Products like Spica TC50s, pass Labs Alephs, and the latest AtmaSphere amplifiers (these had always sounded a bit fatiguing to me unitl the latest rev, but now sound highly resolving and smooth).
Smooth and resolving - Harbeth all models

Smooth and not resolving - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Concerto(rolled off highs with a blanket on the midrange, which is good for those who don't care for detail and transparency)

IMO