TIGER PAW "Tranquility" (Magnetic Bearing Repulsion...) Any Good?

I have stumbled across a new LINN LP12 enhancement called TIGER PAW TRANQUILITY.

In essence, it uses magnetic discs and is said to relieve the bearing of 90% of the platter weight - so a lighter load means a quieter bearing.

Online endorsements seem to be overwhelmingly in favour.

It's pricey for a non-LINN part at about GBP400 + Shipping, but seems like a great idea.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried it?  Any feedback?
128x128sondeknz
I too have been following the various opinions of this mod. While most are overwhelmingly favorable, ( some are even huge raves), there appear to be ( as usual) a few naysayers. The naysayers seem to overwhelmingly state that the issue is that the actual speed accuracy falls off...possibly due to slight slippage between the inner disc platter piece and the lower disc piece of the Tranquility. Nonetheless, I have NOT heard this mod...and would surely like to before coming to an absolute conclusion.
The slippage issue does seem plausible...unfortunately!
Davey, Is it correct to infer from your post that with the Tiger Paw mod, the belt drives the actual platter only indirectly, via the magnetic connection between the TP disc and the platter?  This would be much like the Transrotor TMD option, I think.  I agree also that the additional compliance introduced by the mod might adversely affect speed accuracy. I would also say that the LP12 bearing was designed to bear the weight of the platter; so why mess with that, if it introduces a new issue such as this one?
The whole philosophy of the LP12 is - if I am not mistaken - close mechanical coupling from platter bearing through the tonearm to the stylus (and record groove) while isolating these components from outside vibrations.
It seems to me that un-loading the bearing would be detrimental to that goal.
I never experienced bearing noise (rumble) when I owned an LP12.
RG