Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Post removed 
Just for the record, not intending to judge too harshly, ceramic wall outlet covers sound much better than brass ones. But not for the reason you think. It’s also partly why ceramic feet/cones sound much better than brass ones. Hint: it’s good old physics. And it has nothing to do with magnetism.
tatooedtrackman
How important is the wall covers and wall frame ?????
The wall cover I think is less important, than the wall plate, because the wall plate isolate vibrations and RFI.  I tried the wall plate on GTX Gold and now, it has gave me as good improvement as a NCF Duplex alone. Enjoy music
tatooedtrackman
Pay attention to to little screws, with the « Furutech Wall Plate », use only a little watchmaker's screwdrivwer and slightly thighting in an easy manner. Remember that your audio system is fed with electricity, and we (audiophile) have to pay attention to AC, AC Cable, IC, « Binding Post », all place where electricity pass through.  Enjoy music

@audiosens..........Furutech dose not make the double carbon fiber frame and outlet cover. Which i will need 1 double . Oyaide makes the double carbon fiber face plate and aluminum base all attached (WPC-Z2) The price is $374.99. Now, Furutech does have the GTX single carbon fiber wall frame $160 and GTX 104-D outlet cover $120. And Oyaide has the single carbon fiber with the aluminum base attached WPC-Z, $239.99. VH Audio sells them. {Oyaide covers } The difference in cost between the 2 single covers is only $40. But since if i do splurge and go with the Oyaide carbon fiber double cover with aluminum base i might as well also go with the single one from Oyaide. Also when i asked AH Audio if the Oyaide carbon fiber covers will fit with the Furutch GTX-d r , he said that they do fit and he uses them with his Furutech GTX-d r. He also said that there is and will be a 40% to 60% improvement with the Oyaide carbon fiber covers with the Furutech GTX -d r  than not having them.