Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Having heard the latest iteration of the LSA Statement amp, I would have to say it is the best integrated I have ever heard.
Accuphase E550, E450 series.
Leben CS300xs for efficient speakers
LFD Zero LE III
Primare I21 or I30. I have the most experience with the I21. Primare is by far one of the best audio designers out there. There simplicity approach proves nothing but the purest sound reproduction. Some say relaxed, but I think that’s a cop out because it’s pretty sad how most of these companies review equipment any way. Give them an audition, also keep in mind Primare equipment is rarely available used and that say something. Can you find it used, yes but not nearly as readily available as other higher end contenders that many people claim to be the holy grail of audio.

whole sale pricing and as a gift from my wife”

“There’s a lot of BS in the HiFi world” quoting an owner of a leading audio dist and manufacturer, told me that in his living room when auditioning an prototype turntable…long story….

Also customer service from The Sound Organisation is very good and same as for Sumiko for when they where they dists.
Thegoldenear, you take a Primare over an Accuphase e550? Or are you saying you just like the Primare for $$$.
I personally would not take the primare over the Accuphase. But thats just me.