Are there any really good cd cleaners out there?

I was wondering if there are any really good cd cleaners on the market . Like maybe an ultra sonic cleaner? Right now i am just using a spray cd cleaner and a cloth. Thanks...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I dont listen to cd's anymore....I only do vinyl.

read through the several threads I listed and pick the one that members seem to use the most and try that one.?
addyson...Thank you very much... and very much appreciated. I did read through several threads and also found a utube post about Shine Ola by Record Research that i like very much but when i looked on line i can not find it. I will keep looking for that one. Thanks again!!!
I find the best cleaner for CDs is already in your kitchen namely washing up liquid. I use Fairy Liquid and a sponge and I coat the CD liberally with the detergent then use a sponge with lukewarm water and rub in small circular motions. When the CD is clean you will soon know as it squeeks hence the term squeeky clean. Afterwards rinse in clean water and dab gently with kitchen roll , job done.
Exactly--you can get them wet. I run it under water with a scant amount of dish soap between my fingers then dry with a micro fiber cloth--never a scratch or residue.  Cleaners are a waste of time and worry.  
I have been using Shinola for years with great results. Especially on Netflix discs that sometimes won’t read. It is available at Elusivedisc.com 24.99 per bottle.