Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
I think I solved this perplexing enigma as why I hear obvious differences with cables and fuses, and others think it is crazy.

Only last week I decided to try a new preamp ... the brand I will not mention.  When I had it in my system it sounded pleasant and sweet.  But, it masked any change I might try.  That is when I realized that when some people can not hear differences of cables... they really can't. 
Alas Prof, scientists and engineers, be they musicians, recording engineers, whatever, just not welcome here at least by the loudest voices. So probably best to hang more with the DIY groups. Ciao.
prof,

I do see how my comments could be considered offensive. The “ I have news for you” phrase was poorly chosen.
But my choice of words is a reaction to those who categorically deny that there are differences in the sound of cables.  I feel such a position is indefensible. There are those, offensive to me, who stand righteousnesly on the platform of science and measurements to “prove” their point.  There are parameters in sound that probably cannot yet be scientifically measured. Accordingly, the ear has to be the final arbiter.
I’m not shilling for so-called “boutique” cables, nor do I claim that the more you spend, the better the cable.  I’m merely stating that there IS a difference.

Prof,
To answer your question, I personally like aalenik quote better. It was spot on. My point being, I don't go to the digital section of this forum to argue with them that analog is better.

Peace

unreceivedogma
"
”there have been many instances where cable differences have been scientifically shown, proven and established these include measurement based tests as well as double blind, scientific controlled double blind listening tests and yes these are reproduceable”

show me even one. I asked you already. You have failed to substantiate your position, one that I regard as a placebo-induced theological stance."

You are obviously suffering from some juvenile impatience combined with a self-righteous indignation so you would be best advised to 'cool your heels' and leave your religious fervor at the door if what you truly seek is knowledge Google is your friend and their is abundant science available that shows cable differences scientifically proven in repeatable, scientific verifiable listening tests so you can stop with your pronouncements and preachings.

here's some reading for you that may impart some knowledge if you can open up that steel trap of a brain for a bit. You're welcome. You can STFU now.