Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
>>>>"....as well as double blind, scientific controlled double blind listening tests and yes these are reproduceable ...."

Well cool! Share some references and links and I would be truly happy to be updated!
Cables and cords are often the afterthoughts of building a system.  You finally make that speaker and amp purchase, etc, and the audio sales person says, "What are you using for cables?"  I once replied that I had some old, large-gauge Monster speaker cables and would reuse those.  A bit alarmed, my retailer said, "Well--those would be a MINIMUM."

Over time and with changes in gear,  I realized he was right. I wasn't happy with the sound of my Maggie 2.5's and had saved enough for the lower end of a high-end brand, and I was hooked.  I have made two upgrades along that line since and have built my own power cords with the excellent DIY cable and connectors now out there.  

Along with a clean power supply, quality connections are an absolute necessity to keep you from chasing after different components to get where you want to be.  In the end, they save you money. Again, from the owner's manual for ARC REF 210's:     

IMPORTANT: Use the best available speaker wires and interconnects.
Audio Research cannot emphasize this enough. As better components and systems are developed, it becomes increasingly important to avoid the limitations of inferior system interconnections.

Muddythink:

”there have been many instances where cable differences have been scientifically shown, proven and established these include measurement based tests as well as double blind, scientific controlled double blind listening tests and yes these are reproduceable”

show me even one. I asked you already. You have failed to substantiate your position, one that I regard as a placebo-induced theological stance. 

Elizabeth - Yeah, can you believe they still want to spend time going back-and-forth on this?

Guys, if you don't hear a difference... just don't spend your $$, and let everyone else make their own decisions.  You don't need to make your opinion into a crusade.

Devilboy - You sort of have it backwards.  There is nothing a wire can do to enhance the signal.  All it can do is degrade it to a greater or lesser degree.  The very best cables do the LEAST damage to the signal, thereby allowing you to hear what is in the recording, for example an expansive soundstage.  The inferior cable is doing something (bad) to mask that information.

"I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition!"